A million years have passed since the lovely Wife of Bold tagged me and I have finally got round to the Tag of 8's!
The Rules are:
1) Mention the person who tagged you
2) Complete the list of 8's
3) Tag 8 others and let them know.
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1) Kids back at school - yeah, I'm shagged already!
2) When they all finally grow up, bugger off and not keep coming back like boomerangs. (It has been a very hard and long, long day!)
3) Getting the results of my exam (mid-August).
4) Travelling to Singapore in mid-August and maybe Oz. Not sure whether to do both - if I do, I have to travel to both places within 8 days!
5) Getting stuck in Singapore because there are not enough seats to come home. (This I really dont mind one bit, because I will be on my own. At last!)
6) Stuffing a pizza tonight. It's on its way!
7) Stuffing chocolate straight after the pizza.
8) Waiting until everyone has gone to bed so I can stuff more chocolate!
8 Things I did yesterday
I really cant remember - will today do instead?
1) Made lunch for kids
2) Went to Gay Pride Parade
3) Missed Gay Pride Parade - we got there too late!
4) Shopped with kids for clothes as they look like ragga-muffins.
5) Bought kids hot dogs to stuff in their mouths to stop them moaning and arguing.
6) Bus packed on the way home and kids still arguing - told bus driver to stop bus and throw them off. He reprimanded me for being a bad mother.
7) Treated all 3 kids to pizza, (guilt) but everybody wanted something different. More arguments ensued.
8) Have jammed earplugs into ears in attempt to block out the noise.
8 Things I wish I could do
2) Fly away
3) Run away
4) Been born a man
5) Been born a rich man
6) Have more freedom
7) Have any kind of freedom
8) Be someone else
8 Places I would like to Travel to
3) Machu Pichu
8) Las Vegas
8 Places I've travelled to
2) New York
8) Los Angeles
and many, many more! I looooove to travel!
8 People to tag
Zooarcheologist at Being a Mummy
Grit over at Grit's Day - she really makes me laugh!
Muddynosugar at How I like my coffee
Jenny over at The cigarette Diaries
Joanna at The Fifty Factor
Chic Mum over at 4sprogs
Laura at Arewenearlythereyetmummy
and Sandy over at Baby Baby
I have some more tags to do so I'll be getting on with that until my pizzas get here. They are is still not here!!! Where are they???? This wouldnt happen in the states you know!
I dream of running
10 hours ago