I'm chuffed to bits! A huge thank you to my little chum Maternal Tales for giving me an award. I'm very proud and it's my first so.....Yippee!
I have to list 5 current obsessions and then pass it on to 5 more fabulous blogs. (Shame it cant be more because there are some fabulous blogs out there).
1. Chocolate - Cadbury's or a Swiss only. Very fussy about chocolate.
2. Theatre - The kids are rehearsing for their current play and I stand outside the school and listen to the rehearsals - mainly the singing, I could listen to any kids singing for hours - its beautiful. And of course the dancing...one, two, three, four.....two, two, three, four.....three, two, three, four....That always makes me smile.
3. Studying (exam time). I drifted off half way though a paper yesterday, it was that riveting!
4. Trying to get hold of Liam (eldest son) and his phone is always switched off. Drives me nuts!
5. Riding on our motorbike. I'm not a biker chick, I just like the feeling of the freedom - it's like being a bird soaring free.
OK, now I'll pass this fucking fabulous award onto:
Amy at And 1more means four Because she is an amazing mum and I don't know how she does it.
Motherhood: The Final Frontier Because she is one clever girl and her blog never makes me fall asleep, unlike my sodding paper.
Milennium Housewife. Her blog always makes me laugh. A wit like that is worth millions
Mother of Shrek. One of the most informative blogs on autism. And Casdok is amazing.
And Sticky at Sticky Fingers. She always makes me laugh. Another fab blog.
I would have also picked Reasons but she has already been nabbed by Maternal Tales.
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then “add image” in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the “picture” widget. Also, don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.
That's it. Enjoy xx