I had this thought whilst half-asleep and mid-fantasy;
What would it be like to be able to associate with anyone you really liked or admired. Someone who was rich and/or famous, dead or alive. What would you do? Have a chat, snog someones face off, marry them, ask them a question you've always had a burning desire to ask or just simply hang out with them?
This is my fantasy life:
- Marry Johnny Depp - because with that beautiful face who wouldn't wake up to that every morning - provided he wore his pirate costume at least once a week.
- Live next door to Elvis, so I could pop 'round for a cuppa and listen to him 'jam' with his mates and then we could sing a bit of gospel (love it).
- Have a good chin-wag with the Dali Lama.
- Brush Albert Einstein's hair.
- Hang out with Lizzie the First for a while (I admire her greatly, considering she had all those men to boss around - a woman after my own heart!).
- Pop over to Egypt and talk to Cleopatra about her Needle.
- Ask Casanova what he really thought of women
- Snog Barrack Obama. (Well he is the first good-looking president we've had since JFK)
- Spend at least an hour with Nelson Mandela - what a life! What a man!
- Ask Bruce Lee to show me the 'one-inch punch'
Whilst I was doing all this I'd get Angie to watch the kids....
What would you do?