Saturday 14 February 2009

The School Play

I have just been to watch Olly in a school play, which was very good.

However, for some reason I was shunned by three mothers sitting next to me, who kept giving me dirty looks - I don't even know who they are! Maybe Olly beat up one of their kids, or maybe they just don't like my face or maybe I've got two heads! Who knows.

After the play there were refreshments and unfortunately these three mothers were serving. Except they refused to serve me! What a cheek! I took two cakes anyway and shoved one of the mother's the money.

Then Amber plays up by saying her slice of cake is not as big Olly's, throws a strop and starts crying. She chose the blasted thing. In a fit of temper I threw her cake in the bin. Out of the corner of my eye I catch Olly stuffing more cake, paid for by pinching money from home. He sees me coming and makes a run for it, whilst still stuffing cake into his mouth. I give up with him. I find Amber again and she is sitting on a bench sobbing, (having fished her cake out from the bin). A crowd has started to form around her, saying in lovely dovey voices, "Oh Amber, whats wrong?"

Bloody attention seeking that's what, and all over a piece of cake!

I'd had enough and went home. All I wanted to do was watch my son in a school play for twenty mins and go home happy. All I got was hassle.

What have I done to deserve this? What did I do to be shunned? What did I do to make my children act in such a manner?

Fucked if I know.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

>

Blog Widget by LinkWithin